Please read this entire page.
- Payment and Shipping Terms
- Important Shipping Notices
- Local Pickup Options
- How to Request Shipping Quote
- Shipping Time frames
Payment and Shipping Terms
Unless otherwise agreed upon, payment in full is required before shipment or pickup. Payment in full starts the order fulfillment process, including any time required to manufacture, pack, ship, or deliver.
Important Shipping Notices
- Non-continental United States customers will need to request a shipping quote.
- Grills and Roasters are not shipped. They are available for pickup from Hughesville or Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania.
- Wooden Crates are local pickup only due to high per piece shipping costs.
All Poultry Man Equipment is available for pickup in Hughesville or Mifflinburg, PA.
How to Request Shipping Quote
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-713-9282. Leave a message if necessary.
Shipping Time Frames
All Poultry Man orders for shipment will be manufactured to order. Depending on time of year, some equipment will be in stock for local pickup only.
Typical time to ship is less than 2 weeks. However, during periods of high demand (e.g., spring), the time to ship could be longer than 2 weeks. This happens regardless of the dealer you choose. We’ll try to provide you with an anticipated shipping time frame.