- All stainless steel construction
- Rubber fingers line plucker drum and bottom to ensure a gentle “pick”
- Water inlet connects to standard garden hose
- 3/4 HP motor on 23″ and 27″ plucker
- 2 HP motor on 35″
- 10:1 gear reduction
- Requires 110v power source (220v available at no charge; make a note of the request at checkout)
- 23 inch for broilers, Cornish game hens, and pheasants
- 23 inch gamebird plucker for quail
- 27 inch for broilers, layers, and turkeys
- 35 inch for chickens, turkeys, geese
Not sure what size you need? The 27 inch plucker is an all-around unit. It’ll pluck 40 pounds of chicken or turkeys with ease. It will also handle ducks, the occasional goose and guineas, too.
If you’re going to be processing a lot of turkeys or geese or have the manpower to run 60 or 100 chickens an hour, the 35 inch plucker makes a better choice.
Accurate shipping is calculated at checkout for continental U.S. addresses. If you know what you want, the process is easy, just add it to the cart and checkout. See the Equipment Shipping Notices for more information.